I’m looking forward to Sports Camp next week. Below are just a few reminders about what to expect. Don’t forget to invite your friends!
- Camp begins at 6 p.m. so you may want to arrive a few minutes early to get camp information for your child at the registration tables.
- For the safety of all children, you must have your security tag to pick up your child each night.
- Pick-up time is 8:30. We will dismiss at 8:40, but you are invited to attend our closing celebration at 8:15.
- Tuesday is “Bring a Friend Night” Each camper that brings a friend on Tuesday will receive a prize.
- Wednesday is “Bring a Can Night”. We are asking all campers to bring a can of food to support the Southeast Co-op.
- Thursday night, we will have a former University of Georgia player talking to our children about being a part of God’s Team. We will have more information about times next week at camp.
- On Sunday morning, June 13th, we will have an awards ceremony during the children’s worship time in our 9:15 and 11:00 services.
- Cell phones and other valuables are not allowed.
- Wear clothing that is appropriate for playing sports.
- If you need to contact us during the week of camp, please call our church office at 770-466-3159.
I’m looking forward to a great week! E-mail me at email@example.com if you have any questions!