Update on Prayer Request

I received an update on Cooper Smith and I thought I would share:

The clot is outside of the brain but putting pressure on it.   Doctors said that the clot hasn’t gotten any bigger.  They said it could still get bigger so they are going to watch him overnight and do another scan in the morning.  If nothing changes they will probably do the surgery then.  They are wanting to wait as long as possible in hopes that the clot will start to dissolve and they won’t have to do the surgery.

Please continue to pray for little Cooper and his family! Thank you so much!

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s