Sunday was a fun day. You know that feeling when the weight of your body is in your legs and feet? The relief your body feels when you sit down is amazing. My favorite thing to do when Sunday is over is sit on the couch, eat a bowl of cereal, and just watch mindless television as I think about my favorite things from the day. So what were they:
- The cutest kid yelled “God Loves Everything” in the hall. Yes! He listened to the lesson! Our preschool children learned that God loves everything about me. The memory verse for the month is ““I am wonderfully made.” Psalm 139:14
- Enjoyed talking with our All Stars about how the Bible helps us Conquer and Survive. The memory verse was “For the word of God is living and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword.” Hebrews 4:12
- How amazing was the weather today!
- Being reminded about God’s love and forgiveness in children’s small group. God really does love us more than we can imagine.
- The children who were stage frightened yesterday singing with the band. Kids are so funny. You never know what they will do next!
Project Kids Space was the buzz on Sunday morning and I know it weighed heavy on my heart as well as many of you. God always provides what we need and He did it again. Click here for Jonathan’s blog.
Have a great week!