The set is finished. Kyle and Heath have finished working on the lights. Terry Jackson is bringing all the risers on Friday. Kelci Cowan is working on the bells. Moms are making cupcakes for the birthday party for Jesus. Tshirts for elementary kids are in and look awesome. The program has been printed. I’m hoping Rusty is memorizing his lines. Now, I need your help in praying the message the children will bring on Sunday will change lives for eternity.
Here are a few reminders:
- The Christmas Program is for all children ages 3 – 5th grade. They do perform at both morning services.
- Parents with preschoolers will take their child to their usual room and check them in. They will sing at the beginning of each service. Once they are done, they will be escorted back to their rooms. You may pick them up after they sing at the 11:00 service.
- This SATURDAY is a mandatory dress rehearsal for everyone participating.
- Children ages 3 – kindergarten will meet 9-10 a.m. and we will have a Birthday Party for Jesus following the practice.
- Children in grades 1st-5th will meet from 11 a.m. – 1 p.m. and we’ll give them a Christmas snack as they are leaving at 1 p.m. We know you have a busy weekend so we’ve cut out lunch to make it easier for our parents. Even if your child hasn’t been to Sunday night practices, we still want them to participate and come on December 17th!
- 1st-5th grade kids can pick up shirts on Saturday. Wear the shirts with jeans or overalls on Sunday. Preschool kids can wear Christmas attire.
Let me know if you have questions!