Do you know what’s happening with gKids? Mark your calendars:
- Baptism Class, This Sunday at 10 and 11:30 a.m. in the admin office. If your child is interested in getting baptized, please join us at this class after the service.
- Fall Carnival, October 28th from 5-7 p.m. – One of my favorite events of the year and a perfect time for you to invite your friends and neighbors! We need candy for the games. Please bring a bag on Sunday!
- Auditions for the Christmas musical, October 28th – We will provide a few lines for your child to read if they want a speaking part. If they would like a solo, have a minute song to sing. This is just for 1st-5th grade gKids at the beginning of each service.
- Parent-Child Dedication, December 2 – Mandatory Parent-Child Dedication class on November 11th at Noon. Please e-mail Katie at firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up
- Christmas Program, December 9th – gKids ages 3 year olds – 5th grade will be participating in the Christmas Program. We will have a dress rehearsal on December 8th. More details to come!
Also, Happy Birthday Graystone! Enjoy a piece of cake today to celebrate Graystone’s 8th birthday.